+45 7070 7470
Hyland’s integration with Salesforce provides easy, flexible access to critical documents and data in your Salesforce system.
OnBase integrates easily with Salesforce, giving users the means of quickly locating relevant documents such as contracts, invoices, etc., alongside corresponding Salesforce functionalities.
Because documents are digitised and stored in a central location, staff no longer need to search through paper files or confusing network drives for relevant information. The document search is accessible directly from the familiar Salesforce interface, with documents imported via drag and drop, i.e. without the need to navigate to another program.
A complete overview
Hyland’s integrations with Salesforce give you a complete overview of your business contacts. From key account management to sales and marketing, Salesforce is supplemented by:
- Increasing visibility of all relevant information directly in the Salesforce interface
- Automatically mapping Salesforce data to uploaded documents
- Supporting GDPR and internal storage policies for documents
- Minimising cross-platform data errors by providing access to the same content, irrespective of whether it is retrieved from Salesforce or from other integrated systems
- Easy configuration with built-in Salesforce integration options
Supports all sectors
Salesforce integration gives users the opportunity to work efficiently across all sectors including:
- Banking and financial services companies: From applications to credit history, the lending manager has a complete overview of the necessary documents to provide loans and validate the creditworthiness of borrowers.
- Health service: Caseworkers and insurance companies can confidently use Salesforce to manage patient information. Salesforce integration gives them easy access to account histories, transaction settlements, etc., to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Educational institutions: With students’ electronic information on a screen, the administration staff have all the information they need to be able to respond quickly to students’ enquiries.
- Public institutions: Staff can readily manage permits and applications and associated paperwork, for example.
- Insurance companies: Claims handlers can readily obtain photographs and documentation together with customer information in Salesforce, speeding up claims processing.
If you want to know more about Microsoft Salesforce integration, you can read much more on Hyland’s official website here.