+45 7070 7470
OnBase integration with your SAP systems can reduce your organisation’s operating costs considerably, while boosting staff productivity.
- Reduce the costs of storing and maintaining paper documents.
- Link transaction data in SAP directly to related information outside the core system, e.g. supplier invoices or contracts.
- Automate manual processes that feed or extract information from SAP, including data entry and information routing.
Work more effectively with SAP ArchiveLink integration
OnBase integration with SAP ArchiveLink gives SAP users access to supporting documents such as invoices, control images, supplier contracts and transfers directly from the corresponding location in SAP. Staff have instant access to the information they need in order to make decisions, manage processes and provide first-rate customer service.
- An end to time-consuming searching for information across multiple locations, filing cabinets or network sharing.
- Allow users to add and update information in SAP, plan events and manage tasks, together with supporting documents.
- Give staff access to critical information from their preferred platforms (SAP, e-mail, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
Intelligent data capture and instant data exchange
By combining OnBase integration with SAP with the possibilities inherent in Brainware your organisation can eliminate time-consuming manual entry of information in SAP, thus releasing staff resources for more important tasks.
- Automate data capture and extraction from documents such as sales orders and supplier invoices.
- Validate the extracted data against the information stored in existing SAP databases.
- Automatically update SAP transactions with extracted values and status information.
Better business processes with automated workflows
Integration between OnBase and SAP streamlines the manual processes that feed or extract information from your SAP system, e.g. invoice processing or customer claims. Via OnBase, the information is delivered directly to the people who need it, providing an overview of the status of the processes involved.
- Electronic information to and from SAP, e.g. about the value of an approved supplier invoice.
- Automate notifications and allow users to act, e.g. on a deviation or an error, directly from their e-mail application or mobile device.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are accompanied by a complete audit trail encompassing documents, processes, actions and activities.
If you want to know more about SAP integration, you can read much more on Hyland’s official website here.